Guides, Records and Indexes
- Early Oregonians Database
Project attempts to document all individuals who lived in Oregon prior to statehood.
- Governors Records Guides
Includes biographical notes, records descriptions and container listings for many governors. Earlier governors listings primarily feature governor's messages and letters.
- Legislative Bill Tracings
Includes committee names, page numbers from minutes, tape numbers and other helpful research information related to selected bills from 1981 to the present.
- Legislative Committee Minutes, Audio Logs and Recordings
Summaries of committee proceedings from 1991 to present.
- Oregon Historical County Records Guide
Includes maps, county and office histories, scenic images and records for Oregon's 36 counties.
- Oregon Historical Records Index
Index of surnames and other entries compiled from a selected list of records held by the Oregon State Archives.
- Oregon Legislative Records Guide
Includes access information, histories, and records inventories.
- Oregon Legislators and Staff Guide
Includes listings of members of the legislature with their residence, district and party from 1841 to present.
- Provisional and Territorial Records Guide
Includes maps, agency and county histories and descriptions of provisional and territorial government records available at the Oregon State Archives.
- State Agency Records Guides
State agency records held by the Oregon State Archives. Includes agency history, scope and content notes, record series descriptions, image slideshow and links.
One of Family Tree Magazine's 75 Best State Websites for Genealogy