Oregon Statewide Election Results
Jan. 23, 2018, Special Election
Search for federal and state candidate filings in ORESTAR
Campaign Finance reporting for federal
offices is done with the Federal Elections Commission
Campaign Finance reporting for State and Local offices is done through ORESTAR
There are four regularly scheduled elections
- The 2nd Tuesday in March
- The 3rd Tuesday in May
- The 3rd Tuesday in September
- The 1st Tuesday, after the 1st Monday, in November
held depends on
whether the local jurisdiction is putting something before the people to vote on.
For state races:
- Primary elections are held in May, of even-numbered years, to select candidates for the general election.
- General elections are held in November, of even-numbered years.
- Special elections are held when a federal office becomes vacant, or when the Oregon Legislature schedules an election to vote on a ballot measure.