Missing Stamp, Certificate or Journal

  • If you need a new Certificate of Authorization to have your stamp made.
  • If your stamp has been lost, stolen or broken.
    • This changes your commission number by a​dding a letter prefix.
  • ​If your journal is lost or stolen.

You must sign before a notary and submit the form to our office. There is no filing fee required.

In the event you reacquire possession of your original lost, misplaced, stolen or otherwise unavailable stamp, certificate or journal, you must notify our office within 10 days.

​Filing this form won't extend your commission expiration date. It will still expire on the original date.
Get information about commission application/reapplication >​
This form is not used when changing the notary commission name.
Find the form for name change and more >