Transferring Records

​​Are you a State Agency looking to transfer your records? Permanent, historically valuable records should be transferred to the Archives after an amount of time indicated on the retention schedule, while non-permanent records can be transferred to the State Records Center to complete their retention requirements before destruction. The Security Copy Depository offers security microfilm storage for Oregon state agencies and local government entities. ​