Services and Fees
Oregon State Archives
800 Summer St. NE
Salem, OR 97310
8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday–Friday except state holidays
Services and fees
The services and fees of the Archives are included in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) listed below.
Reference Room Fees
The following fees are collected for State Archives services:
- records requests
- research charges
- copy charges
- sound recording duplication
- reel to reel tape copies
- high resolution digital images
Other State Archives fees
Oregon Blue Book (paper copy)
State Records Center Fees
Records Center storage costs: Contact the Records Management Unit at 503-373-0701 for current assessments.
Charges for storing microfilm:
- $10 per biennium for up to 6 reels
- $20 per biennium for up to 13 reels
- $1.49 per reel per biennium for 14 or more reels
Invoices are sent July 1, beginning of biennium.