Update Voter Registration Information
Keeping Your Voter Registration Current
If you have an Oregon driver's license or state ID card, you can update your information entirely online
- Go To My Vote.
- Enter your name and date of birth. Click Submit
- Select Update Registration at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the two eligibility questions on the next screen. Click Continue.
- Enter the required information on the next screen. Click Continue.
- Make any necessary changes. Click Continue.
- Verify the information is correct. Click Submit.
will send your registration information to your county election officials, who will update your record. This usually takes a few days.
A name change needs to be updated by completing a new paper registration form.
All voters can complete a paper voter registration form (PDF), and submit it to any county elections office to update their information.
You can find a voter registration card at a post office, library or county elections office. You can also ask your county elections office or the Oregon Elections Division to mail you a card. Fill out the card completely, including the registration updates section at the bottom of the card and return the card for processing to your county elections office.
You can update your voter registration information, except to change your party for the Primary Election, until 8 p.m. on Election Day and still be able to cast a ballot. However, if your registration is updated close to an election, your ballot might have to be issued at the county elections office.
To cancel voter registration and be removed from the voter rolls, contact the county in which you registered.
List of County Election Officials >