Update Voter Registration Information
Keep Your Voter Registration Current
can update your voter registration information,
until 8 p.m. on Election Day and still cast a ballot. However, if your registration is updated close to an election, your ballot might have to be issued at the county elections office.
If you have an Oregon driver license or state ID card, you can update your information entirely online
- Go To My Vote.
- Enter your name and date of birth. Click Submit
- Select Update Registration at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the two eligibility questions on the next screen. Click Continue.
- Enter the required information on the next screen. Click Continue.
- Make any necessary changes. Click Continue.
- Verify the information is correct.
My Vote will send your registration information to your
county election officials, who will update your record. This usually takes a
A name change needs to be
updated by completing a new paper registration form.
All voters can complete a paper
voter registration form, and submit it to a county elections office to update their information.
You can find a voter registration card at
a post office, library or county elections office. You can also ask your county elections office or the Oregon Elections Division
to mail you a card. Fill out the card completely, including
the registration updates section
at the bottom of the card and return the card to your county elections office.
To cancel voter
registration and be removed from the voter rolls,
contact the county in which you
List of County Election Officials >