Search for Campaign Finance Information

Search by Year

Use the drop-down menu to select the election year. Search by Year

Other Ways to Search

If you know the measure or petition number, you can find committees associated with that number. Select the year the measure or petition is going to be on the ballot before entering the number.

When using search by name, you can also run a search using the Candidate, Treasurer, Petitioner or Director check boxes. 

​No Search Results?

If your search doesn't return results:

  • committee may not have subm​itted the required information to the Elections Division.
  • Some candidates may not be required to file a committee if they're not spending or receiving over $750 for the year.
  • A candidate running for a federal position (U.S. senator or U.S. representative) files committee and campaign finance activity with the Federal Elections Commission. Find this information at or by calling 800-424-9530.