Oregon Secretary of State

Request a Copy of a UCC Filing or Lien

​It Pays to Be Precise

  1. To order copies of UCC filings and liens recorded with the Secretary of State, please download and complete the UC​C11 form.
  2. Please type or print this form, making sure it is completely legible. Read all instructions, and follow them completely.
  3. Fill in the form carefully - mistakes may have important legal consequences. Consult your attorney, if you have questions.

Our filing office cannot give legal advice.​​​​​​​

​Get It to Us Quickly

Learn about delivery options for sending us your request​.​