Oregon Notary Public Education Providers
The Secretary of State Corporation Division is accepting applications for notary education providers. Notary education providers teach the public how to become a notary for the state of Oregon.
Steps to Become Certified Provider
- Provide a lesson plan that incorporates the
- Provide all materials that you will use as a notary education provider, including handouts, workbooks, presentations and advertising materials.
- Review all applicable rules in
OAR 160-100-1000 through 160-100-1150.
- Review the Notary Education Provider Review Checklist to make sure you have everything required.
- Submit an application (below)