Corporation Customer Assistance

​​​​For filings or requests sent to us via mail or fax, please allow 4-6 weeks for your filing to appear in our business registry search​ before contacting us.

Use the topic selection below to find information on frequently requested services:​​

​​Corporation Division​

Our Contact Center hours of operation are Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed on Friday. 

Email anytime at CorporationDivision.SOS@sos.​​​​​ ​or visit our office Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.​

Where's My Form?

Filings received as of February 28

Online Filings (New and Renewal) Estimated Time
Business Registry 1-3 Business Days
Mail/Fax Service Processing Date
Business Registry 2/13/2024
Notary 2/28/2024
UCC 2/28/2024
Copy Requests 2/21/2024
Apostille / Authentication Requests 2/13/2024