Corporation Customer Assistance
The fastest way to register your business name is online
. You can also file by paper
form. We have many resources on our website for you to use if you're not certain which entity type
Dissolving your business name is many times just one of the steps that you will need to take when closing out your business.
Complete the appropriate form for your business type and submit it to our office with the designated fee.
Check with state and federal agencies for requirements to close a business.
Consult with local business advisory
organizations for advice about closing a business as well as your CPA,
attorney or bookkeeper.
Renewing your business registry online
is easy and fast. You can also print out your annual report and mail it to the address listed on the form. Simply go to our renewal page
and enter your business registry number. You'll see the option to print your annual report.
Employer Identification Number
- For information, please call 800-829-4933.
- For detailed information visit
State Tax Identification Number (Business Identification Number, or BIN)
Oregon Business Registry
is an easy, fast way to apply for your BIN.
- Log In or Create New User account.
Select Payroll Tax Registration/BIN "Get BIN."
You will go to the Oregon Department of Revenue online system.
- To get a Business Identification Number in person go to the Oregon Department of Revenue, 955 Center St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
- For questions, call 503-945-8091 or 800-356-4222. BIN numbers cannot be obtained by phone.