Established by Stephen Jenkins in 1852
Location: Lane County
2009 Owners: Ford Farms Inc.; Stephen M. Ford, President
Stephen Jenkins established his donation land claim in 1852 along what is now the Crow Road, eight miles from Eugene. Over the years, the Jenkins descendents raised cattle, dairy cows, horses, pigs, sheep, turkeys, and chickens on the farm. They also put in grains, hops, hay, and corn and grass silage.
In addition to some feeder cattle and horses, the majority of acreage is in pasture and growing trees. The farm is maintained by a family corporation, consisting of 11 family shareholders who are the 5th through 7th generations on the land.