- Early Oregonians Database
Project attempts to document all individuals who lived in Oregon prior to statehood.
- Governors Records Guides
Includes biographical notes, records descriptions and container listings for many governors. Earlier governors listings primarily feature governor's messages and letters.
- Legislative Bill Tracings
Includes committee names, page numbers from minutes, tape numbers and other helpful research information related to selected bills from 1981 to the present.
- Legislative Committee Minutes, Audio Logs and Recordings
Summaries of committee proceedings from 1991 to present.
- Oregon Historical County Records Guide
Includes maps, county and office histories, scenic images and records for Oregon's 36 counties.
- Oregon Historical Records Index
Index of surnames and other entries compiled from a selected list of records held by the Oregon State Archives.
- Oregon Legislative Records Guide
Includes access information, histories, and records inventories.
- Oregon Legislators and Staff Guide
Includes listings of members of the legislature with their residence, district and party from 1841 to present.
- Provisional and Territorial Records Guide
Includes maps, agency and county histories and descriptions of provisional and territorial government records available at the Oregon State Archives.
- State Agency Records Guides
State agency records held by the Oregon State Archives. Includes agency history, scope and content notes, record series descriptions, image slideshow and links.